Plasma Lash specializes as a kind of "bang for your buck" Nanovor due to its low SV compensating for it's mediocre stats.
Plasma Lash 2.0 is capable of dealing more damage than its predecessor with its average STR and more offensive capabilities, however it loses sight of its role as a cheap Yellow Spike setter.
This Nanovor is capable of dealing repetitive damage through Head Whip and Zeus Zap, keeping the opponent trapped and consistently damaging them.
- Plasma Lash 2.0 bounces around the battlefield like a prizefighter, but not one of those big brutish heavyweight guys. Nope, he's more like the welterweight class, where the guys have some muscle on them, but are super quick in the ring. Plasma Lash 2.0 likes to get in there and mix it up and he doesn't look like he's afraid of anything at all. Watch him dance around with his tentacle up in the air like he's saying "I'm the champion! No one can beat me!" Calm down there, champ!
- Plasma Lash 2.0 is a solid addition to almost any type of swarm. If you need a good fighter who can mix it up, then Plasma Lash 2.0 is your Nanovor. His attacks are pretty simple, but they are really cheap for what they do, so you can put him in without having to watch your energy pool with an eagle eye. You can also swap in Plasma Lash 2.0 for a single round so he can hit the other guy with Electro-lite to reduce the other guy's strength and/or smack it with the mighty Zeus Zap to keep it in the battle for a couple of rounds while you hatch your sinister master plan. It's probably a good idea not to get too attached to Plasma Lash 2.0. Without any armor and just an average health, he'll probably be pretty beat up after a few rounds. He really benefits a swarm that includes strength boosters or someone that grants armor.
COUNTER TACTICS Edit
- Pack a Heavy Punch! Plasma Lash isn’t the only Nanovor that uses its head! Battle Plasma Lash with your Tank Walker 2.0 and give Plasma Lash a taste of its own medicine! Counter that Head Whip with a hefty Headbutt, and Plasma Lash will have met its match.
- Harden Your Shell! Can’t stand that painful Zeus Zap? Smite back by starting with some light attacks to save up some energy, then swap in your Electropod 2.0 and Get Tough! Your swarm’s armor will increase just enough to sway the battle’s balance in your swarm’s favor!
- Don’t Mind the Block! So, Plasma Lash trapped your tiny Electropod 1.0? No problem! You can’t help it, so just do a little damage at a time to Plasma Lash. You may lose your trapped Nanovor, but that just means that now you’ve saved up enough energy for a big hit! After the blockade is over, swap in Mega Scorpion 2.0 and Acid Sting Plasma Lash just to teach it a lesson! It’ll have taken so much damage already, it’ll melt away.
- At this point, almost any theory that we come up with regarding the evolution and roles that Nanovor had in the ancient times is just that: theory. However, there are enough similarities between Nanovor and creatures from both the insect and animal kingdoms (including humans) that it's possible to form some broad guesses from which we can continue our studies. For the time being, though, I'm planning on keeping the discovery of the Nanovor a tightly held secret until I have a better understanding of just what exactly these tiny creatures are and what they are capable of. If Plasma Lash 2.0 is a template from which I can continue my work, then I'm positive that there will be dozens, if not hundreds, of other Nanovor to study in the coming months and years.
Possible evolutions include: